Friday, October 4, 2013

A Co-teacher’s Preposition Class

August 27, 2013

I was passing by my Year 4 co-teacher’s classroom and happened to notice a fun class going on. He had the students working in small groups testing each other on the prepositions on, in, and under (if memory serves). They were in groups of 3. One student had 2 objects that they would place in relation to one another in order to represent one of the abovementioned prepositions. The students were having a blast and clearly understanding the prepositions. In order to encourage lessons like this one (and partly to capture their smiling faces for my blog) I ran to get my camera and take snap some pictures. My co-teacher can definitely bust out some fun, student-centered lessons to surprise me with!

In!

These guys were using a piece of chalk and a book, as you can see.






No comments:

Post a Comment